Services and Pricing
Why are we showing our house cleaning prices so all can see?
- We value your time, and you should have a good idea of the cost before we visit or talk on the phone.
- Our quality and specialized services are uncomparable – price matching competitors cannot match our house cleaning quality.
- We love cleaning, so we prefer to spend majority of our time in the homes cleaning instead of quoting prices.
- We are not the low cost alternative cleaning company – we deliver an exceptional value and level of service.
House Cleaning Prices
* Applies to 2nd visit. Your 1st visit charge will either be the One-time Deep Clean or One-time Regular Clean rate.
Additional Services: (Upon request – Schedule prior to appointment)
- Clean Oven Interior: $25* (please make advance arrangements)
- Clean Refrigerator Interior: $40 * (please make advance arrangements)
Disclaimer: $50.00 minimum for any house cleaning service. Regardless of any coupons or specials, no exceptions.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
All Local Carpet Cleaning Services come with treatment and preconditioning for spots, stains, traffic areas, and overall soiling. Ten day satisfaction guarantee. If your not fully satisfied within ten days of the initial service, we will return and re-clean any or all areas free of charge. One year warranty on all stretching and repairs. Pricing subject to change, depending on condition of items being cleaned.
Steam Carpet Cleaning Dallas (and surrounding areas)
- 3 rooms $120.00, 250 sf maximum per room.
- 4 rooms $160.00, 250 sf maximum per room.
- 5 rooms $200.00, 250 sf maximum per room.
- Whole House $250, 250 sf maximum per room.
- Staircases are an additional $40.00
Dry Carpet Cleaning Dallas (and surrounding areas)
- 3 rooms $140.00, 250 sf maximum per room.
- 4 rooms $180.00, 250 sf maximum per room.
- 5 rooms $220.00, 250 sf maximum per room.
- Whole House $270, 250 sf maximum per room.
- Staircases are an additional $40.00
Tile and Grout / Shower / Backsplash / Counter Top
- $0.99 per square foot, steam clean tile and grout
- Additional $0.39 per square foot to apply grout sealer to the grout lines.
- Sectional: $358
- Sofa: $269
- Love seat: $148
- Recliner: $135
- Chase: $110
- Ottoman: $99
- Dining Chair: $15
Stretching and Repairs
- Stretching Estimate on site.
- Permanent insert or (patch) $70.00 not to exceed 12″x12″ Seam or seam repair $14.99 per foot.
- Gold bar, Z bar installed. $19.99 per foot.
- Install tack strip $9.99 per tack strip wood, sub-floor. $19.99 concrete sub-floor.
- Move reset Large furniture $25.00 – $75.00 per room.
Optional / Upgrades
- Pet treat $40.00 per room, depending on severity.
- 3m Scotch-guard $40.00 per room, up to 250 Square feet.
- Red stain removal with heat transfer, $19.99 on up depending on size of stain. No charge if treatment does not complete remove stain, or significantly lighten stain.
- Deep scrub $40.00 per room
- $20.00 Estimate Fee
As with all of our other services, we are upfront about the cost. No searching around sites or sending emails. For your convenience it is posted right here. And we are the most competitive with regard to rate, experience, and quality.
We have set prices for certain items (see pricing below). But as a general rule, we charge a flat rate of $65 per hour for all miscellaneous services (like Honey-do lists etc.) with a $100 minimum. That means if your project takes 1-¼ hours, the actual cost would be $81.25 (plus tax) but you will be charged the $100 minimum rate (plus tax). If you combine services though it could potentially reduce the overall price of your projects by up to 20%-25%.
Do you charge for drive time?
No. We do not charge for drive time or mark up materials. We have found “time+materials” to be the most fair way to bill for our services. This promotes mutual respect and long-term loyalty in the working relationship. If you require rush service though (within 24 hours) or need us to start a project after normal business hours (5:00 pm weekdays / 12:00 pm Saturday) our after-hours rate is $100 per hour.
To help give you an idea of potential costs, we have listed some general time estimates for your convenience. Please keep in mind these are meant to be ‘guesstimations’ not guarantees. There is also a list of our set prices for certain items.
General Time Estimates:
1-2 hours: change thermostat, fix leaky pipe, hang pictures
2-3 hours: hang shelves, repair drywall
3-4 hours: hang door, repair wood, replace window
4+ hours: repair wall and paint, add heating & air register, wiring for home theater
Set Labor Pricing:
Hang Fan (standard height): $100
Hang Fan (2nd story): $300
Install Hall Light: $65
Hang Dining Room Chandelier: $100
Hang Foyer Chandelier (2nd story): $300
Hang TV (includes power & 1 HDMI cable): $350
Change Toilet Flush Valve: $75
Reset Toilet Tank: $120
Install Toilet: $200
Install Kitchen Faucet: $200
Install Bathroom Faucet: $100
Install Kitchen Sink: $250-$350 (depending all components: garbage disposal, single or double, faucet etc.)
Install Garbage Disposal: $225
*Set pricing includes incidental labor, but does not include the materials such as the actual lights, fans, tv’s, toilets, sink, disposal, etc.
$65.00 minimum for any handyman services. Regardless of any coupons or specials, no exceptions.
Give Us A Call Today:
Dallas/Ft Worth Area 469-634-0917
Denver Area 720-372-9508
Arkansas City/Winfield/Ponca City 580-401-0337