By resisting dry soil, less soil bonds to the carpet, therefore, more soil is being picked up by your vacuum. Making sure that you have a sufficient amount of protector on your carpet will help keep the soil from bonding to the carpet. Once it bonds to the carpet, it acts like sandpaper on your traffic area. Once the traffic area yarns are broken down, there is no way to bring them back to their original state.
Bridgepoint’s Maxim Fine Carpet Protector can be applied to just about any type of carpet or furniture fabric including delicate fabrics such as silk. We can protect new or just cleaned carpet and furniture. Bridgepoint’s Maxim Fine Fabric and Carpet Protector has a solvent-based carrying agent that will not water mark delicate fabrics. Once the product dries, it will leave a layer of protection that will help the homeowner maintain furniture with ease.
Two Primary Ways That Protector Is Removed:
- Regular foot traffic. Over a period of 6 months to 2 years, depending on the traffic, a significant amount of protector can be removed from your traffic areas and needs to be reapplied.
- High alkaline cleaner. Uneducated, uninformed and sometimes downright unscrupulous carpet cleaners use harsh chemicals on the carpet that will strip its protection. If one of these rascals has been in your house, you may want to have the carpet re-protected.
Four Mistakes Other Cleaners Make In Applying Fabric And Carpet Protector:
- Not using high quality protector. Discount protectors are not as effective and sometimes void the carpet warranty. Our company uses only the highest quality, recommended protectors.
- Not using a dedicated container. Using the same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector making it gummy and ineffective. Our vans have a dedicated container reserved ONLY for carpet protector.
- Not applying the product properly. Some cleaners either under apply or over apply the protector. Under applying it doesn’t allow for complete penetration of the carpet yarns. Over applying it causes the carpet to become overly stiff and crusty. Our company technicians are diligently trained for proper application.
- Not grooming the carpet. For the best performance, the product should be groomed into the carpet for maximum penetration. This ensures contact with all surfaces of the carpet yarn and proper distribution and drying. Our company thoroughly grooms the protector into the carpet pile.
Protection For Carpets: Bridgepoint’s Maxim Carpet Protector
This application assures you of the best protection possible against re-soiling and stains. Maxim Carpet Protector has two protective properties. The first is an acid dye blocker that is basically a clear dye that fills the extra dye sites in a fiber. This helps to keep “foreign” dyes (such as red dye in a beverage) from penetrating the carpet fiber. The second property is called a “fluorochemical”. It is commonly known as 3M Scotchgard® or DuPont Teflon®. This treatment helps keep spillage from actually getting to the acid dye blocker, but its biggest job is to resist dry soil.
Our professional carpet protector cleaning service is incredibly effective and very affordable. That’s why so many our loyal clients – residential and commercial – use us exclusively for their carpet cleaning needs.
We always assure your 100% satisfaction… We Guarantee It!
For a FREE No-Obligation Quote, give us call us with any questions and enjoy our exclusive savings!
Free Estimates – Give Us A Call Today 469-634-0917