Every now and then, you may notice a spot on your upholstery and try a DYI upholstery cleaning
store bought household upholstery cleaner, right? It’s quick, it’s easy and most of the time, it’s pretty effective to remove the occasional unsightly spots on your furniture.
But what happens when it becomes obvious that the problem is more than just a spot or two and the entire piece of furniture needs a thorough cleaning? It may be time to invest in a bit more than a cloth and spot cleaner. Also, just because you can’t see any visible sports or stains, does that really mean your upholstered furniture is really clean? Probably not.
With City Scrubbers Professional Upholstery Cleaning Services, we understand the importance of clean upholstery and use the industry’s best technology to ensure you’re thrilled with the results.
The Carpet Upholstery Cleaning Process from City Scrubbers
We know each client is different and has different needs. We’re experts in upholstery cleaning, and there isn’t a textile or surface we haven’t cleaned.
Here are a few of the common furniture types we clean during our professional carpet cleaning upholstery appointments:
- Dining chairs
If you have a piece of furniture with upholstery on it, that furniture is getting dirty right now! Even if no one is sitting on the furniture at this moment, it’s still gathering dust and debris as people walk by or brush by it. Our upholstery cleaning in Dallas helps you keep your furniture in great condition.
You might wonder how we charge for our carpet and upholstery cleaning services. Your upholstery cleaning cost will depend on how many pieces of furniture you need to be cleaned, as well as whether we’ll also be taking care of your carpets. We do have a $69.99 minimum charge when we come solely to clean your upholstery.
We encourage you to think about an appointment that features carpet cleaning, too, because it’s helpful to remove allergens and dirt from the carpets at the same time you get the upholstery cleaned. Remember that advice about dusting where you dust the top shelves and work your way down, so you don’t spread dust everywhere while working your way up?
Our Upholstery Fabric Cleaning and Carpet Cleaning Services Include:
- Pre-inspection – We will assess the content of your fabric to determine the appropriate upholstery cleaning method.
- Area Preparation – We will prepare the area where the upholstery will be cleaned to protect the surrounding furnishings.
- Pre-vacuum – All textiles will be vacuumed thoroughly before cleaning to remove dry loose soils and any loose particles from cracks and crevices.
- Pre-treat – Difficult spots are pre-treated to emulsify soils and make them easier to remove.
- Pre-groom – Fabric will be gently groomed using soft upholstery brushes to further loosen soil.
- Soil Extraction – Soil is extracted from the fabric with a gentle rinse and is restored to a neutral pH balance to maintain a soft and fresh feel.
- Post-groom – Upholstery will be prepared for drying with a gentle combing of the fabric.
- Drying – High velocity air-movers will be used to speed dry the fabric.
- Post Cleaning Inspection – After cleaning, we will review the results with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Upholstery Cleaning: Types of Fabric We Clean
- Cloth and fabric chair seats, backs, and armrests collect soil, spills, and human body oils. We will steam clean and remove all of the above and leave your chairs clean and smelling fresh.
- Fabric cubicle office partitions collect dust, allergens, and soil, and dull over time. We will steam clean and remove all of these problems and leave your fabric partitions clean and looking great.
- Wood furniture gets soiled, dried out, chipped, and cracked, and must be cleaned and restored with special processes and chemicals. We’ll do all of this professionally and affordably, and your wood furniture will look great.
- Leather furniture collects soil, spills, human body oils, and can dry out if not cleaned and conditioned properly. We’ll clean and recondition your leather the right way and leave it looking, smelling, and feeling fantastic.
Free Upholstery Cleaning Estimates – Give Us A Call Today 469-634-0917