Water Damage Restoration
The wild weather of North Texas is no match for the water damage restoration crew at City Scrubbers. We know how a flood or excessive water damage can feel traumatizing, and that you want to see your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
Our dedication means we’re available to handle any size water emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our water damage restoration equipment. There isn’t a water damage problem we can’t solve!
Read on to discover how we can help you get your life back to normal after water damages your home.
Get a Dallas Water Damage Restoration Appointment Quickly or Risk Extensive Damage
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) says that water damage is “deceptive.”
“Water penetrates into structural cavities creating trapped pockets of saturation.”
What does this mean for your home when it’s damaged by a burst pipe, flood, or another emergency? It means that it’s time to call City Scrubbers immediately, so we can assess the damage and figure out a strategy for cleaning your home. Water that is allowed to sit can become dangerous to your family, and it can destroy your home.
Your Water Damage Cleanup Appointment
There are many ways your home may be impacted by an event like a flood, and our water damage restoration service isn’t simply a matter of getting the carpets dry and giving them a good cleaning. If you’ve experienced flooding, it’s possible that mud and debris were brought into your home by the force of the storm.
HERE ARE A FEW TASKS THAT MIGHT BE REQUIRED IN ADDITION TO FLOOD DAMAGE CARPET CLEANING:
- Furniture is removed from the wet area so that it can dry.
- Mattresses are disposed of if they were submerged (for health reasons)
- Solid wood furniture is taken out of the wet area for drying and possible repair.
- Toys and stuffed animals are examined for water damage and possibly thrown away.
- Photographs, books, and essential documents are removed for drying.
We may also need to remove mud, water-logged furniture, and broken glass. It may be necessary to empty various rooms around the home and dispose of some pieces of furniture that cannot be repaired or that have been physically impacted by the water.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE UNFORTUNATE THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU DON’T GET WATER DAMAGE REPAIRED QUICKLY:
- Moisture will let mold and other organisms grow and infest your home.
- Furniture that sits in water can become unstable and unsafe.
- Water left under the carpet without professional drying can deteriorate.
- Your family may be impacted emotionally by visible reminders of flood damage.
- Repair and replacement may become more costly as time goes by without water removal.
City Scrubbers Water Damage Service: Extract. Dry. Repair. Restore.
We know water damage carpet cleaning isn’t the only task we may need to compete during a water damage service call. Our water damage restoration service covers everything about your home’s repair from making sure that your home is cleaned of water damage to ensuring your family can safely return home without the worry of things like mold growth.
CALL 469-634-0917 FOR FLOOD & WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICE IN DALLAS TX
When we arrive to deal with carpet cleaning and water damage, we’ll create a plan of action where you’ll know exactly how we’re going to handle the situation before we begin work. Additionally, we’re adept at working with insurance claims, so we can get the job done efficiently whether you’re working with insurance, or you’re paying out of pocket.